The Google Ads & Analytics Specialist is responsible for developing and executing strategies for PPC campaigns. Candidates should be Handy with technical skills needed in creating ad/ marketing campaigns in Google Ads and other packages like DoubleClick as well as Bing to develop and execute strategies for digital marketing efforts. You will be responsible for creating revenue-driving programs that build relationships with clients, as well as online audiences through the use of various digital marketing platforms. Direct hands-on contributions within Interactive group, including campaigns, SEO analysis and comprehensive Google Analytics services. This candidate will work with the following: PPC, Analysis of Accounts, Active Users, Audiences, Bounce Rate, Session Duration, Cohort Analysis, Campaign (information/ tags), Conversion, Cost Analysis, Goals (Completion/ values), LTV, Revenue (Product, RPU), Transactions, Goals, CTR, CPA, etc
- Manage and optimize existing PPC campaign components including, but not limited to Ad -Copy, Bidding, Cost per Conversion, Cost per Click, Keyword Research, ROI & Conversion tracking.
- Help create PPC strategies including keyword research and analysis.
- Implementation of effective PPC strategies. Create performance reports with recommendations for improvements.
- ·Must have expertise on campaigns across Search Ads, Mobile Ads, App installs, Display Ads and Shopping Ads. Candidates should also be aware about Google grants.
- Must understand Google Tag Manager and should be fluent with Google Analytics
- Must know how to optimise campaigns based on bids and quality score
- Must be well aware of the anatomy of a highly converting landing page and know how to set up A/B Test to ensure campaign success.
- Calculating LTV of customers, preparing Analytics reports and performance reports.
- Suggesting areas / landing pages which needs improvement and changes for better performance.
- Extremely analytical & handy with Google Analytics
- Should have certification in Google Ads & Google Analytics advanced.
- Focused and detail oriented
- Knowledge of keyword analysis and conversion analysis
- Knowledge of landing page analysis
- Negative Keyword Analysis and should be excellent in MS excel & Google Sheet
- Strong written and communication skills
- Must have experience of 2 years with Google Ads & Google Analytics
- Certification in Google Ads & in Google Analytics Advanced
- Should have strong communication skills
- Bachelor in Computer Science/Marketing Only. BA/B. Sc.or any other stream will not be considered.