As a PPC Expert you will be responsible for implementing Pay Per Click campaign strategies for company as well as for our clients. PPC Expert should be able to understand, manage, and support initiatives that will contribute to the goals and success of our campaigns.
- Manage, review, and perform daily account responsibilities associated with Google Ads, Yahoo, Bing and other search platforms for a variety of clients.
- Maintain and monitor keyword bids, account daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score and other important account metrics.
- Should be able to manage large keyword lists.
- Provide creative copy suggestions and graphical ad templates.
- Manage Display network placement lists on Google Ads and through other contextual advertising platforms.
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, display network, and other facets of paid search in accordance with client goals.
- Provide oversight and manage new paid search campaigns, ad groups, and accounts and aid in the creation of paid search marketing initiatives.
- Provide oversight, manage, and be able to generate weekly and monthly client reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid search initiatives.
- Keep pace with search engine and PPC industry trends and developments.
- Monitor and analyze web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance client goals.
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels.
- Provide oversight and work closely with the other team members to meet client goals.
- No less than 2 years of experience in Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and PPC.
- Proficiency in MS Excel is must.
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as internal reporting tools.
- Experience working with popular PPC ad platforms (Google Ads, Bing AdCenter, etc).
- Proficiency in managing moderate to large scale PPC accounts in a variety of different business verticals.
- Google / Bing certification a plus.
- Strong communication skills.
Take a look at all our job openings. Click here to view all.