Job Description (Seo Expert):
As a SEO EXPERT you will be responsible for analyzing, reviewing and implementing websites that are optimized to be picked up by search engines. You will develop content to include keywords or phrases in order to increase traffic to website. You will perform day to day various testing methods in design, layout and advertising techniques in order to gain the most organic and paid traffic.
As an SEO Expert you should have in-depth knowledge of keyword research, SEO copywriting and the behaviors of search engines. SEO is an ever-changing landscape, so we expect you to be continuously learning and evolving.
- Prior experience in SEO, content marketing & content growth
- Working knowledge of search engine optimization practices
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, strategically, and identify and resolve problems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill
- Ability to work within a team and independently
- Familiarization Google analytics
- Experience with website optimization tools
- Strong organizational, time management, and analytical skills
- Should have in hand practice with different SEO tools like Moz & SEMRush
- Reviewing and analyzing client sites for areas that can be improved and optimized
- Preparing detailed strategy reports
- Identifying powerful keywords to drive the most valuable traffic
- Running PPC campaigns
- Writing powerful calls-to-action to convert visitors
- Filling websites and other content with effective keywords
- Writing effective SEO content for blogs, websites and social media accounts
- Developing link building strategies
- Analyzing keywords and SEO techniques used by competitors
- Keeping updated on both white hat and black hat SEO strategies to avoid stay within search engine guidelines
- Compiling and presenting SEO guidelines
Take a look at all our job openings. Click here to view all.