We are looking for a witty and strategic Social Media Executive to oversee our company’s presence on a multitude of public platforms. The Social Media Executive should create gripping content, analyze public feedback, and report on the effects of each key undertaking.
To be successful as a Social Media Executive, you should strike a delicate balance between publishing frequent outputs and maintaining users interest. A top-notch Social Media Executive will be knowledgeable about the best posting times for each social media platform.
- Monitor the social media channels.
- Assist with the planning of marketing strategies to help drive traffic and engagement to the website.
- Produce content for social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Instagram and Pinterest.
- Keep up to date with any social media trends.
- Track social media influencers.
- Ensure you produce a consistent brand message across all the social media channels.
- Regularly monitor competitor social media sites and create competitor analysis reports.
- Contribute to the company blog on a weekly basis.
- Assist with social media performance reports.
- Assist with general day to day administration tasks.
- Atleast 1 year of proven experience in Social Media Marketing.
- Experience in building social media communities and general marketing experience.
- Good written and communication skills.
- Strong team player.
- Extremely organised.